Our orders team will call you to confirm your preferred time of pickup / delivery.
Set + cocktail: $104
Set + kombucha: $84
- 4 Buah Keluak Mole Tortilla - Short rib buah keluak mole, picked jalapenos
- Sambal Hijau - Green chillis, green tomatoes, lime, ikan bilis
- Purple sweet potato umai (like a ceviche) - Galician octopus, kaffir lime, quisquilla prawns, prawn keropok
- Sambal merah esquites - Red chilli sambal, Japanese sweet corn, asian aromatics
- Botak’s Achar, and Uncle Achar
- Sugee dos leches - Sugee cake, whey toffee, coconut milk, brandy
Allergens: pork, gluten, shellfish, dairy, nuts.
Set with beer
You can choose to bundle our Buah Keluak Mole Tortilla with iced cold beer.
Set with cocktail
You can choose to bundle our Buah Keluak Mole Tortilla with the following cocktail:
Love is Not Lost - Aged Cachaca, rose, Seedlip Garden, Szechuan and mala oil.
Set with kombucha
You can choose to bundle our Buah Keluak Mole Tortilla with our housemade kombucha.
FatFuku is a cult favourite in town. Singapore-based food writer Annette Tan founded FatFuku as a way to reach beyond the pages to connect with people. Over the last 20 years, Annette has contributed recipes to various local and international newspapers, magazines and publications like 8 Days, the Louis Vuitton City Guide Singapore, Wallpaper* and Condé Nast Traveler.
At FatFuku, she experiments, cooks, and asks questions of Peranakan identity and culture through her dishes.